Jacqui G Interview
Model Name: Jacqui G.
Location: Memphis (available for travel) + passport on hand
1. What made you get into modeling? Actually seeing magazines, billboards, commercials saying to myself I can do that. Having support from my mother helped a lot as she began being my cheerleader. Getting no’s propelled me to go forth and to strive even more.
2. How long have you been into it? For a few years
3. What are some of your hobbies? My hobbies are bowling, participating in walk-a-thons, writing poetry, and playing board games.
4. How do you view the industry? I view the industry as a plane of opportunity. It’s always going somewhere.
5. What are some of the goals you want to complete in the industry? I would like to get booked as a spokesmodel for a top tier company including a worldwide campaign.
6. What could make the industry easier for models? I thinking utilizing your resource, putting research into action and have a solid plan would make it easier for models.
7. Where can we find you online? You can find me on www.modelmayhem.com ID #646876 (ItsJacquiG), www.onemodelplace.com ID #325427, www.facebook.com/ItsJacquiG , www.twitter.com/ItsJacquiG (@ItsJacquiG) http://www.elzemeyertalentagency.com/models-and-talent/green-jaqui/portfolio/www.facebook.com/ItsJacquiG , www.twitter.com/ItsJacquiG (@ItsJacquiG) http://www.elzemeyertalentagency.com/models-and-talent/green-jaqui/portfolio/
8. If you could shoot anyplace were would it be? I would like to shoot in a few places including - Local: Memphis,TN Orpheum Theater, Pink Palace Museum, National Civil Rights Museum U.S.: Waikiki Beach in Hawaii - International: Leela Palace in India
9. Any model you would like to shoot with? Yes I have several that I’d like to shoot with one-on-one including- Local: (Male: Royce) Local: (Female: Mercedes) & Local: (Female: Constance) U.S./International: (Female: Eva Marcille) U.S./International: (Male: Rob Evans)
10. Do you have a favorite designer (name)? Yes and I just can’t name only one either -Missoni, Johnathan Kayne, and Christian Siriano
11. Do you have a particular ad you would like to see yourself in? Yes I have several ads that I’d like to see myself in including- Missoni, American Apparel, Carol’s Daughter, Target, African Pride, Urban Outfitters, Macy’s, Dillard’s, Joseph’s, Neiman Marcus, Soft-Sheen Carson, L’Oreal Paris, SHAPE and the list goes on…
12. Anything you want to add before we close out? Yes! I would like to say thank you for this model interview Patrick C I wish your photography business all the success and more. I appreciate all the supporters and fans that have seen my growth and that continue to support me. Thank you to all the clients/companies thus far that have booked me as a promotional model/promotional talent/brand ambassador. I appreciate your business and I look forward to working with you again.